Hey! I’ve finally had the chance to sit down and write about the amazing One of a Kind Spring Show I was so lucky to be a part of.
Quite a few lovely things came out of this show:
- Many new and returning customers visited my table, laughing and smiling.
- My little brooch lads got lots of exposure on blogs around the interweb (including Swallow Daily and The Art of Doing Stuff)
- I received offers to participate in other craft shows
- I got to meet some wonderful and talented Etsy sellers (seriously, everyone in the Etsy section was so talented it hurt!)
- I was able to purchase some new things for myself from artisans I love.
- I made a new friend – Lizzi, owner and one of the creative ladies behind Little Minnow Designs from Austin Texas!
The best thing: my brooches were on TV! They were featured on Canada AM’s One of a Kind spot (Thursday March 27th), and I was interviewed for the Space channel’s Innerspace, which aired Friday March 28th!
All in all, I had an amazing 5 days. I’m so thankful to the One of a Kind team and Etsy Canada for allowing me to be a part of this amazing show, and hopefully my brooches will be back there again for Spring 2015.
On a semi-related note, some exciting new developments will be coming soon – stay tuned!
Made by me! One of a Kind Show fancy badges.
The Etsy Section!
My home for 5 days – Booth J20W! Plus a visit from the little One of a Kind Hippo (#ooakhippo) who was making the rounds in our Etsy section, thanks to the silly and creative mind of Casey Von Esteban.
Ziggy hanging out in the Etsy display boxes.
The best haul of lovely handmade gifts from the show. Circle scarves from Little Minnow Designs, banjo mug from Greg Voisin Pottery, rough cut diamond studs from White Feather, silk screened leggings from Whiteout Workshop.
Someone found Mr. Right!