Hey! I’ve finally had the chance to sit down and write about the amazing One of a Kind Spring Show I was so lucky to be a part of.
Quite a few lovely things came out of this show:
- Many new and returning customers visited my table, laughing and smiling.
- My little brooch lads got lots of exposure on blogs around the interweb (including Swallow Daily and The Art of Doing Stuff)
- I received offers to participate in other craft shows
- I got to meet some wonderful and talented Etsy sellers (seriously, everyone in the Etsy section was so talented it hurt!)
- I was able to purchase some new things for myself from artisans I love.
- I made a new friend – Lizzi, owner and one of the creative ladies behind Little Minnow Designs from Austin Texas!
The best thing: my brooches were on TV! They were featured on Canada AM’s One of a Kind spot (Thursday March 27th), and I was interviewed for the Space channel’s Innerspace, which aired Friday March 28th!
All in all, I had an amazing 5 days. I’m so thankful to the One of a Kind team and Etsy Canada for allowing me to be a part of this amazing show, and hopefully my brooches will be back there again for Spring 2015.
On a semi-related note, some exciting new developments will be coming soon – stay tuned!